Tuesday, April 1, 2014

GPT Site Review: CashCrate

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!A while ago I talked about the best GPT sites to be a part of.  GPT (Get paid to) sites are basic income earners.  You aren't going to get rich doing them but they aren't a terrible idea for using in your down time.  CashCrate is by far my favorite GPT site.  They pay well and have proven themselves as a legitimate income earner time and again.


CashCrate like all GPT sites offers a variety of ways to earn income. Overall they offer a pretty decent rate depending on how you choose to use them.

Offers / Bonus Offers:
These are the highest earners.  They offer a variety of sites and trials to sign up for.  Most of these pay pretty well.  Many will allow you to use a service for a week and reward you with more than the cost of that service.

I always check these out whenever I am planning on signing up for a new service online.  Thinking of getting Hulu Plus?  Sign up through Cashcrate and earn $4.50.   When I needed a domain on GoDaddy, I purchased through Cashcrate and earned $16.  Registering a domain on GoDaddy only costs $10 so using the Cashcrate link I made $6 in profit for something I was going to spend money on.

Surveys / Top Surveys / Bonus Surveys:
These will generally be your main way of earning money.  They offer a variety of surveys and most pay around $1.

Its a good idea to check out the forums and see which surveys worked well that day.  People post in the forums whenever a survey credits for them.  This way you can ignore the ones that may not work and focus on completing the ones that will earn you income.


Summary:

Cashcrate is an amazing online program that has been paying out for years.  I just broke the $900 mark in earnings last month after only 6 months.  Using them in my spare time I have earned on average, an extra $150 a month.

If you are interested, make sure to check them out here: CashCrate

No comments:

Post a Comment